Thursday, May 21, 2009

Trying to figure out the world of blogging...

Today I decided to start a blog. I’m just learning about this whole new thing so bear with me. I really wanted to have a spot to write down things from time to time to keep family/friends updated on our busy family.

Jameson is 5 1/2 months and he just discovered that his feet are his own! He woke up very happy today, as he does most days and when I walked in, he had his feet in his hands! Super cute! I have to get a picture of him doing that!

Yesterday, when I walked into his room in the morning for his usual 6:00am bottle, he had turned his body 90 degrees so his feet were on the front bars and his head was against the back bumper. Not quite sure how he was able to do that. I have only seen him rotate on his belly.

Add ImageJameson loves to put anything and everything into his mouth. I really hope he gets teeth soon! He has rosey cheeks a lot and when he came with me to the dentist on Monday, the dentist said that’s a sign that it’s to come. How the time flies!!

Summer is finally here and Jameson LOVES to be outside. He watches the leaves and loves to stand with his bare feet in the grass. When we go on walks with Brett, Jameson loves to watch Brett up ahead and sometimes you can hear Jameson giggle at her. I don’t know when Jameson would be old enough to go on a baby swing at the park, but I am very excited for him to go on a swing for the first time.

In about 2 weeks we have Jameson’s 6 month check up. I can’t believe he is almost 6 months! Time for the beginning of finger foods!! I’m not sure how he will do but he is so smart and picks up on things VERY quickly so I think he will get the hang of it.

Jameson is also doing very well at sitting. When he has a toy that he is playing with he forgets he is the one that is balancing himself and can sit for 5-10 seconds!! On his belly he is able to push his upper body up pretty high. We really have to get our house baby-proof soon!!Add Image

No comments: